Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Hurstbourne Tarrant Parish

Request for service

Service Bell Service Bell

How can we help you?

Hurstbourne Tarrant Parish Council is committed to continuous improvement, recognising that we can always do better.  We also want to be open and responsive, listening to your needs and addressing them as quickly as possible.

Please complete the request form below.

Request for service

Please provide details of your request for service or describe the issue and how you would like it to be resolved

Thank you for your request, the parish clerk or a parish councillor will be in contact with you shortly.

Test Valley Borough Council (TVBC):

Need to report - fly tipping, missed bin collection, clean my street, abandoned vehicle, cut hedge or grass etc. - please use the link to report directly to TVBC LINK 

Hampshire County Council (HCC):

Need to report a pothole - please use the link to report any Highways issue directly to HCC Highways Service: LINK

GDPR-compliant Contact Forms

Please use the link for the latest news: LINK