Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Hurstbourne Tarrant Parish

Latest News

Hurstbourne Tarrant Community Centre - Latest News: 

Susie Hoare Susie Hoare

It's official - Hurstbourne Tarrant - you rock!  So said Michelle from the Heart FM Breakfast Show who DJ'd the Saturday Night Fever Event at HbT Community Centre on Saturday 12th November.

The event was held to celebrate and enjoy the fruits of the labours of so many people in helping to create the new Centre - and boy, didn't it showcase yet again what a wonderful venue we now have.

The Centre was turned into a fantastic nightclub for the evening, with a huge star-lit dance floor, multi-coloured uplighters and poseur tables inside, fairy lights adorning the exterior patio walls, and flaming torches and fire pits lighting up (and heating up!) the adjacent playing field. Delicious wood fired pizzas cooked fresh to order (including local charcuterie from Parsonage Farm) were served outside  by Darren of  'Catch A Fire' Pizzas and drinks supplied by our local award-winning micro-brewery - Betteridges Brewery.  What an amazing evening!  It was so great to see such an inclusive crowd of so many from the village and the wider valley all packed onto the dance floor and having such a FAB-U-LOUS time.

Here are just a few comments from the evening:

“We have never seen such a united, happy, packed dance floor of people laughing and singing along to dance classics”

“Wow! We are so envious of your wonderful terrace and the access onto the field”

“What a party! I am definitely booking this venue for my next big birthday”

Some pictures from the evening:

For a bumper edition of ALL the latest Hurstbourne Tarrant Community Centre News, including articles about our Open Evening, new HTCC trustees, the new audio visual facilities at the Centre, next table tennis session dates - and more - please see our Winter 2016 Update below: